Click this Link for more info about: Zoom Bingo Zoom Bingo for Wednesdays at 7:00 (you can log-in after 6:30 for conversation). Contact Geraldine Pitts <email@example.com> for more information.
1. For more information about Ohio Covid-19 go to: https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/
3. Stroke Programming Information:
- Stroke Club meetings are cancelled until further notice.
- Some NEO-ACT programs will be offered remotely via the Zoom videoconferencing platform. We are currently in the process of figuring out how to do that! Details regarding these programs will be updated every Sunday via email to regular members.
- For more information, please contact Tracy Biller, CHSC Adult Programming Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have specific questions about the Speakeasy Group please contact Jean Nisenboum, at email@example.com.
- You may also contact Music Therapy, Dwyer Conklyn, directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SAEBO.com has put out a really nice home program for free on their website — From Dr. Sharon Covey
4. Member Suggestions for at Home Activities:
- Virtual Tours of the Lourve — from Ellen and Ben https://www.louvre.fr/en/visites-en-ligne
- Virtual Tour of the Emerald Necklace — from Ellen and Ben https://www.cleveland.com/news/erry-2018/09/c363f157703098/take-a-virtual-tour-of-clevela.html
- Sudoku and the Crossword Puzzle on the Plain Dealer Website — from Deb and Roger (no time limit and it tells you when you type an error).
- Plain Dealer is free during the virus, just by providing your email address. Go to: https://covid19-oh.newsmemory.com/?linkToReturn=https://plaindealer-oh.newsmemory.com
- We opened a beautiful 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle of Rome. — from Kathy and Carl
5. Great Services our Members are suggesting:
- Not sure if this is helpful, but in order for Kathy and I to “stay at home” we have been using a
shopping/delivery service called instacart.com.
It is helpful to be a bit computer literate, and it is a bit expensive, but it seems to work good.
In our area, we can choose a number of stores like Sam’s Club, Aldi, Heinens, Target, CVS, etc.
Walmart is not an option.
You choose a store and you can see the inventory they have in stock at that moment.
You place an order and choose a delivery time. It is best to do this in the early am, as the delivery times
You get a text when they start to pull your order and you can watch online. If a product is not on the shelf,
they may suggest an alternate, which you must approve. After the order is filled, the deliver it to your home
and you can watch their progress on a map as they drive to your home.
It is good to take a quick look at you order when it arrives to be sure they do not make a mistake and leave
the wrong order.
6. Greeting Cards We know it’s hard to go out and get greeting cards. Here are a few cards with pics from Geri’s garden that you can print, cut, and send. Each link produces two cards.
- Geri1 Cone Flower and rose
- Geri2 hydrangea and cone flower
- Geri3 lily and hydrangea
- Geri4 pink and white and yellow rose
- Geri5 purple flower & red lily
- Geri6 tulip and lily
- Stroke Club Card by Katie Kern-Pilch